The Most Reverend Kevin C. Rhoades, Bishop of Fort Wayne-South Bend, has made the following appointments:
Effective July 15:
• Rev. Andrew Thu Pham, SVD, to parochial vicar at St. Patrick Parish, Fort Wayne.
Effective July 26:
• Rev. Andrew Martinez, OFM Conv., to administrator of St. Joseph Parish, LaGrange.
Effective Sept. 7:
• Rev. Bernard Zajdel, OFM Conv., to parochial vicar at St. Anthony of Padua Parish, Angola.
• Rev. Jason Freiburger to director of ecumenism for the Fort Wayne area. Father Freiburger continues as vice-chancellor of the diocese and chaplain of Bishop Dwenger High School.
• Deacon Greg A. Gehred to diaconal ministry at Little Flower Parish, South Bend, and to coordinator of Catholic prison ministry at the St. Joseph County Jail.