Diocesan Year Events
Resources for diocesan-sponsored events occurring throughout the diocesan year.
At this time, promotional posters and fliers may be printed from the files below by those who wish to use them. For those unable to do so, the diocese is happy to print posters and fliers upon request: [email protected]
Eucharistic Revival Resources
This will be updated as additional resources come available.
Featuring the saint of the month, pilgrimage site of the month, and Eucharistic reflection of the month. Parishes are encouraged to share each of these three things monthly in their bulletins, on websites, and on social media.
Print using your printer’s “booklet” settings
PDF is preferred for print. PNG is preferred for digital viewing. Ai are the design files.
This is an image. Gradient colors are specified in the brand guide.
To order shirts, provide the PDF or Ai logo files to a printer or upload to an online provider.
Next Steps for Parishes
Below is a summary of the revival timeline and parish expectations. For further details, contact your parish point person.
- Add an intercessory prayer during the Prayers of the Faithful at Mass for a renewed Eucharistic life: Father in Heaven, You have given us the precious gift of the most Holy Eucharist. May the Eucharistic Revival strengthen our faith and devotion to Jesus Himself truly present in the Most Blessed Sacrament. May the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity our Eucharistic Lord heal our Church and fill us with missionary zeal for the life of the world.
- Develop a “blueprint” of initiatives for the Parish year by the end of calendar year 2022. Save your parish’s blueprint on the Diocesan SharePoint site here. Collaborate with other parishes using the Revival’s collaboration platform provided by the diocese.
- To view the USCCB Ministry Reources, click here.
- Promote the Eucharistic Revival and build excitement in our diocese and in your parish through:
- Electronic & Social media (Webpage, Flocknotes, Facebook, etc)
- Social media graphics centered on the Eucharist (see resources above)
- Hyperlinks to diocesan Revival webpages
- Parish calendar
- Bulletin messaging, inserts
- Posters in gathering area, office and Catholic schools
- Promote, livestream, and take pictures, where possible, of your parish initiatives for the Eucharistic Revival (send livestream plans and/or any follow-up pictures you would like to share to [email protected])
Leader Formation Conference. Parish leaders attend leader formation conference (see above on this page). Attendees should include Revival point persons, parish staff, teachers, youth and adult ministry leaders, small group leaders, and religious education teachers.
Monthly Pilgrimage, Saint and Meditation. Publish these submissions in bulletins and social media using resources above:
- Monthly bulletin text
- Monthly bulletin inserts and social media graphics
- Evergreen bulletin inserts
- Evergreen social media graphics
For the Parish year blueprint, consider the following:
- 40-hours devotion (requested)
- Additional Ideas