Young Adult Ministry Pilgrimages
While there is no Young Adult Ministry pilgrimage planned at this time, we invite you to prayerfully discern if a pilgrimage to World Youth Day is for you.
– Celebrate Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of Knock
– Climb to the heights of the holy mountain, Croagh Patrick
– Tour the Connemara region’s lakes, mountains, small villages, ocean views, and fjord of Killary Harbor
– Visit the Benedictine monastery at Kylemore Abbey and pray with the religious community
– View a sheepdog demonstration at Caherconnel Stone Fort
– Hike coastal paths along the Cliffs of Moher overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
– Visit the Solas Bhride Centre and walk in the footsteps of St. Brigid of Kildare
– Trek along the scenic trails of Glendalough in the Wicklow Mountains
– Explore Dublin: Book of Kells, Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery, Cathedral
– Sample pints and local fare at pubs all throughout the pilgrimage
Watch a recording of the virtual Info Session webinar to learn what it will be like to journey to Ireland with our pilgrimage group, organized by Verso Ministries in partnership with the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend.
During the Info Session, we introduce the pilgrimage leaders, walk through the itinerary, address Covid concerns, and reveal how to save money, such as the $240 subsidy and $500 scholarships.
Read these Funding Tips for ways to make up the difference between the cost and what you can afford in order to make this pilgrimage a reality for you!
Seven scholarships are being awarded in the amount of $500 each:
• Application Form
• Application Deadline: All scholarships have been awarded