Young Adult Retreat
Join fellow young adults (age 18-39) for a chance to deepen your spiritual life!
Identity: Made for Relationship
2021 YA Retreat
Saturday, March 20, 9:00am – Sunday, March 21, 1:00pm
Lindenwood Retreat Center, Plymouth, IN
This retreat is not about what we need to do, but a reminder about who we are, so that we can live out of our true identity as beloved sons and daughters of the Father.
Enjoy relevant talks, inspiring music, Mass, Adoration, Confession, and social time. Includes overnight lodging, lunch and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast and lunch on Sunday.
(The diocesan office of Young Adult Ministry will not be hosting a retreat in 2022).
Fr. Jose Arroyo
Associate Pastor of St. John’s Parish, Goshen
Made for Relationship with the Father
Fr. Jonathan Norton
Pastor of Sacred Heart Parish, Warsaw
Made for Relationship with the Son
Sr. Benedicta Duna, OSF
Sister of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration
Made for Relationship with the Holy Spirit
Fr. Ben Muhlenkamp
Pastor of St. Anthony Parish, South Bend
Living out of our True Identity
Director of Campus Ministry
University of Saint Francis, Fort Wayne
– & –
Most Precious Blood Parish, Fort Wayne
Bishop Kevin C. Rhoades
Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend
Suggested Donation: $75
Amount paid is flexible when registering.
The actual cost per person is around $150, but is generously subsidized by the Lindenwood Retreat Center and the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend to invest in young adults – you!
* Face masks covering one’s mouth and nose are required at all times in the retreat facilities, except for meals. Seating will be spaced 6 feet apart. Bedrooms are single occupancy with own bathroom, except upon request for married couples or other households.
Capacity is limited to 50 people per state regulations for the Orange Advisory Level. If registration fills up, sign up for the Wait List in case space opens due to cancellations or a change in the Advisory Level that allows a higher capacity.
What to Bring:
• Your favorite water bottle, since disposable bottles are not allowed at the retreat center.
• Comfortable, casual clothes for inside the retreat center.
• Warm coat and shoes for walking outside between buildings.
• Bible, Rosary, or other prayer aids (optional)
• Running gear, board games, book, or another activity for free time (optional)
• Bed linens, pillows, and towels are provided in each bedroom. Bring your own toiletries, favorite pillow, and anything else you need to make yourself comfortable.
Lindenwood Retreat & Conference Center is roughly 45 minutes from South Bend and 1.5 hours from Fort Wayne.
From South Bend: Take highway US-31 south to US-30 west through Plymouth. Turn left onto Union Road and continue south until you reach the main entrance for the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ religious sisters on your right. The main entrance has a large brick entryway, and is one street beyond the sign to enter Ancilla College. Soon after turning into the main entrance, you will see the Lindenwood Retreat Center to your left, along with their parking lot.
From Fort Wayne: Take highway US-30 west through Plymouth. Turn left onto Union Road and continue south until you reach the main entrance for the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ religious sisters on your right. The main entrance has a large brick entryway, and is one street beyond the sign to enter Ancilla College. Soon after turning into the main entrance, you will see the Lindenwood Retreat Center to your left, along with their parking lot.